Justyna’s specializations are:
- civil law,
- intellectual property law – with particular emphasis on trademark law.
Education and professional achievements:
- Law, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, Warsaw,
- LL.M program International Business Law at the Católica Global School of Law, Lisbon,
- Intellectual Property Rights Center H. Grocjusz in Warsaw – a course in the field of intellectual property law,
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) – trainee under the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Program – protection of trademarks and industrial designs,
- District Bar Council, Warsaw – completed advocate apprenticeship in 2018.
Languages in which Justyna works:
Justyna after 6:00 p.m.:
Spanish cuisine, travel, surfing.