Transaction advisory is the key and leading service of Think Legal Law Firm.
We have represented both buyers and sellers, as well as investors and entities acquiring investments. Our clients originate from diverse sectors, such as new technologies, energy, real estate security systems, as well as medical and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, we have supported Polish and foreign investment funds of the VC and PE type.
We acquired necessary experience and a unique know-how allowing for the proper protection of our clients’ interests and avoidance of potential transaction risks.
Our services include in particular:
- comprehensive transaction support, including the preparation of required documentation (including letter of intent [term sheet], investment agreement, company agreement, share transfer agreement, escrow account agreement, documents regarding transaction security);
- planning the legal and tax structure of the transaction;
- negotiating transaction terms and transaction documentation on behalf of the client;
- conducting and preparing due diligence processes and reports;
- supporting the implementation of recommendations resulting from due diligence;
- advice on corporate governance;
- creating, merging and transforming companies and one-person business operations/sole proprietorship;
- share deal and asset deal transactions.